Saturday, June 9, 2018

Calm Before the Storm: Chapter 28.



Previously:

It was already 10 PM so we all went back home. Musaab WhatsApped me,

Musaab:
5l9t

Judy:
Dwam?

Musaab:
Eeh
Ma kan feeh classes a9ln bs ray7 ashouf w6'3i w a6'b6 jdwli

Judy:
Eeh good

Musaab:
Alzbda one of our Saudi friends invited us to come over

Judy:
And you're taking my permission to go?

Musaab:
Yeah

Judy:
Why so? Lol

Musaab:
Beause she's a girl

Judy:
Mashallah

Musaab:
Wsh rayk arou7 wla la2

Judy:
Wsh ttwg3ni ard 3leek y3ni?

Musaab:
Madri wallah 3shan ketha s2alt

Judy:
6b3n la2 Musaab 3n elest3ba6
Ent btr6'ali lw knt mbt3tha arou7 bait 9deegi mthln?

Musaab:
Bs klna mjtm3een y3ni a5wyay ray7een

Judy:
W etha gltlk en bbait 9deegi hatha 9deegati w klna ray7eenla y3ni 3adi jm3t a9dga2

Musaab:
3la 7sb

Judy:
Wsh elli 3la 7sb la tjls tslk lnfsk
Adri enk must7eel twafg
Gal 3la 7sb gal

Musaab:
Wsh feek 39bti 6yb?

Judy:
L2nk tnrfz 9dg
W su2alk mal oma da3i
W etha tbi trou7 b7reega sw elli tbeeh
Estans m3 "your Saudi girl-friends"

Musaab:
Ok

I locked my phone and got up to brush my teeth and wear my pjs, I lit up a candle and tried to sleep. I couldn't, I spent 2 hours in my bed doing nothing, just staring at the ceiling…

I woke up a few hours later with a dry throat. I grabbed my phone to check the time and it was 3 AM, which was 5 PM according to Musaab's timezone in LA.

I sent him a WhatsApp message,

Judy:
R7t? ðŸ˜‚

I got up to get myself some water then laid on my bed again, I switched to Snapchat and watched my friends' stories, an hour passed and Musaab still hasn’t replied.

Judy:
Enjoy anyways

Musaab:
Ma r7t

Seriously?

Judy:
Ok

Musaab:
Wallah ma r7t

Judy:
Weenk mn awl?

Musaab:
Bshgti jals
Nmt shway

Judy:
Ok

Musaab:
Eeh w b3den gouli ma a3'ar ;)

Judy:
Mta glt eni ma a3'ar?
Bs trani 9dg ma a3'ar la t9dg 3umrk

Musaab:
Wsh tsmeen hatha kla ajal?

Judy:
Asmeeh eni m56ouba lwa7d gleel adb ma y7trm msha3r 56eebta

Musaab:
9dg wallah? 😂😂
Ya 7beelk bs
Ma glteeli wsh m97eek?

Judy:
Wla shay

Musaab:
A7bk

Judy:
Shklk fa6'i

Musaab:
Z3lana 3lay?

Judy:
Bye abi anam

I locked my phone for the last time, and slept.

I woke up 7 hours later, at around 12 PM. I found a missed call from Alia so I called her back,

Alia: "gmti?"

Me: "la a7akeek w ana nayma"

Alia laughed: "wa6'7 en elnfsya 9fr"

Me: "mara mali 5lg wsh tbeen?"

Alia: "wsh rayk n6l3?"

Me: "meen?"

Alia: "ana wyak w Abdullah a5ouy"

Me: "ween nrou7?"

Alia: "madri nt3'ada, ana 3azmtk"

Me: "blmakan elli ana a5tara?"

Alia: "eeh, bs ma ykoun 3'ali bzyada"

Me: "ya 76'i, wsh sr hl 6eeba elzayda?"

Alia: "ams wa3dtk 7beebti w ana ma aw3d w as7b"

Me: "6yb mali 5lg arj3 elbeet b3d ma nt3'ada, shoufeeli makan arou7la"

Alia: "ween wdk?"

Me: "madri ay zg, bs mabi ajls bl beet wallah shway w a9eer couch potato!"

Alia: "6yb nshouf bl sayara, enti elbsi yallah"

Me: "wsh el6ari Abdullah a5ouk by6l3na, wsh 9ayr bldnya?"

Alia: "Adobe msafr 7beebti, Abdullah by9eer my new driver"

Me: "6yb yallah bye bgoum albs"

I hung up and switched to WhatsApp,

Musaab:
La tnameen al7een
5lk shway
Shklk nmti

Judy:
Eeh nmt
Hala?

Musaab:
97 elnoum

Judy:
97 bdnk

Musaab:
Ll7een z3lana?

Judy:
Mn gal z3lana?

Musaab:
Wa6'7 3leek

Judy:
M7d eshtka lk

Musaab:
Ma y7taj a7d yshkeeli
Mbyn mn 6reegt 7kyk
Shfeek?

Judy:
Wla shay

Musaab:
Al7een enti ams gayltli la trou7 w ma r7t ween elmushkela?

Judy:
Mafeeh

Musaab:
Wallah Judy 3jazt afhmk
Elzbda elsa3a 2 el leel 3ndna w bnam
Jlst ant6'rk tgomeen glt ymkn y9eer lk 5lg t7keen
Goodnight
Mta ma 7seeti wdk t7keen e7ki
Gouleli wsh m6'aygk
W ana b9l7a inshallah

Judy:
Mu m6'aygni shay
T9b7 3la 5eer

Musaab:
W enti mn ahla

I quickly went to the bathroom and washed up then changed my clothes and wore my Abaya, I applied some makeup, grabbed my bag and went downstairs,

Mama: "ween ween?"

Me: "b6l3 m3 Alia"

Mama: "haw, t36een 5br wla tst24neen?"

Me: "asfa"

Mama: "ween btro7oun?"

Me: "bnt3'ada yuma Alia bara tnt6'rni"

Mama: "5altk Yasmine twha daga 3lay tgouli swaghum safr mn ams, m3 meen btro7oun? La tgoleen Careem aw Uber, 9ayra asm3 lhum g99 t5wf bl WhatsApp!"

Me: "la yuma, m3 Abdullah a5ouha"

Mama: "7rkat Abdullah ysoug? 5ubri 3umra 17 madri 18"

Me: "w elli 3mrhum 17 ma ysogoun? Ya 7leelk bs"

Mama: "etha ma 3nda ru59a mntb ray7a"

Me: "yuma elwld senior, akeed 6l3la ru59a shd3wa"

Mama: "6yb, est2thnti mn zoujk?"

I laughed: "zouji mara w7da!"

My phone rang, Alia.

Me: "yallah bye"

Mama: "Allah ystr 3leekum"

I left, and hopped in Abdullah's car.

Me: "Alia tstahbleen jalsa gdam?"

Abdullah: "ana gaylha, ajl ajls bl7ali ana k2ni swag?"

Me: "wallah ana elli k2ni m3 swag, jalsa wara bl7ali"

Alia: "ma 3leek mna, al7een ajeek"

Abdullah: "la tst3b6een mnb mwgf"

Alia turned around,

Alia: "wna bnt6'rk twgf?"

Abdullah: "btngzeen yal ma5boula?!"

Alia jumped,

Alia: "a777 kou3i!"

I laughed: "9dg 7mara!"

Alia: "elsharha 3la elli 3wrt nfs'ha 3shank"

Me: "3'9bn 3leek, m6l3tni blnhaya raz3tni wara bl7ali leesh?"

Abdullah: "4krouni a5r mara a6l3kum tkfoun"

Me: "ella Abdullah ent 3ndk ru59a?"

Alia: "5ayfa 3la 3umrk y3ni?" she rubbed her elbow,

Me: "5lk bkou3k enti"

Abdullah: "la ma 3ndi, kl mara abi a6l3 w ansa shswi"

Me: "ya weeli, w etha 9ar feena 7adth wsh bnswi!?"

Alia hit my hand playfully: "8ul 5ayran aw e9mut, elsharha 3lay ana elli abi awnsk w m6l3tk"

Me: "7beebti enti, bs 9dg wallah y3ni mmkn nrou7 elsjn?"

Abdullah laughed,

Alia: "wsho sjn m5boula enti?"

Abdullah: "mub msween 7adth inshallah, haw" he laughed,

Alia: "ella ween tboun takloun?

Me: "shraykum…"

Alia: "eeh? Bdoun mu8dmat bsr3a"

Me: "nrou7 Shiro?"

Abdullah: "La tgoulen sushi l2ni ma akl 5rabee6kum 4i"

Me: "y3ni ho sushi, bs 3ndhum akl thani tgdr takl"

Abdullah: "ma y3jbni"

Alia: "mub lazm y3jbk, ent 6al3 3shanna"

Abdullah: "la a54ti wajh enti" he laughed, "yallah nrou7 Shiro wsh wrana y3ni?"

Me: "ya zeenk Abdullah"

Alia: "tarah ysawi nfsa gdam elnas bs, wla ho ya leeta ketha daym!"

Abdullah raised his eyebrow: "agoul kli tbn!"

We went to Shiro to have our lunch, once we were done, Abdullah excused himself to go wash his hands, and I told Alia about my arguement with Musaab,

Alia: "enti b3d Judy 5fi 3leeh!"

Judy: "thgeela 3la glba ana y3ni?"

Alia: "ma glt ketha-"

Judy: "ana 3'eerti shaina w elkl ydri bhl shay, g63t'ha m3 Nasser l2ani shfta b restaurant m3 w7da, al7een b5li 56eebi yswi nfs elshay w 3adi?" I was pissed.

Alia: "abd la t8arneen, Nasser kan jals y5ounk w ysawi hl shay mn wrak, elwld yl3b! Bs Musaab 3'er, Musaab 56eebk, w ho elli ja est24n mnk, w galk enhum s3oudyat w byro7oun klhum shabab w banat, ma r7 ykoun feeh m95ra y3ni"

Judy: "3la ay asas 7kmti?"

Alia: "Musaab jam3ta mub sahla, w ma a6'n feeha nas jayeen ytm95aroun, klhum jw drasa nfs Musaab, w b3deen t3rfeena enti, mn w ho bl 16 w el 17, ma y7b amakn eltjmu3at wla y7b elm95ara, y3ni lw feeh shay 3'l6 ho awal wa7d by3t4r mnhum w ma yrou7, bs wa6'7 enha jm3a l6eefa 5feefa"

Judy: "madri"

Alia: "w b3deen y3ni, wsh yfrg jam3a 3n shga? Mjtm3een mjtm3een, bl breaks, bl library, la t5leen elshay6an y6'7k 3leek, ho ray7 ydrs barra, 6bee3i y5tl6 bbanat"

Judy: "haw w ana ma3ndi mushkela ena y5tl6 bbanat, mara 3adi!"

Alia: "6yb wsh feek sweteeha salfa! Tara Musaab y7bk!"

Judy: "faj2a 7seetni s5eefa"

Alia: "7mdellah estw3bti, yallah klmeeh al7een w e3t4ri"

Judy: "naym"

Abdullah came,

Alia: "eeh ma y5alf ersli w etha gam graha, la tnseen al7een"

Abdullah: "mnho elli etha gam graha?"

Alia laughed: "w ent wsh 3leek?"

Abdullah: "yallah yallah goumu, bwdeekum makan 5urafi"

Alia: "allah ween?"

We went to Abdullah's car and I WhatsApped Musaab,

Judy:
Please call me as soon as you wake up

Less than half an hour passed, he replied,

Musaab:
Amreeni
Adg al7een?

Judy:
Haw 9a7i

Musaab:
Nmt sa3teen w gmt 3ya yjeeni elnoum

Judy:
Lesh?

Musaab:
Afkr feek

Judy:
Ya 76'i

Musaab:
Wsh 3ndi ra6'ya 3lay
Adg?

Judy:
Mub 3ajbk??
La ana bl sayara etha rj3t 

Musaab:
M3 meen

Judy:
Ana w Alia w Abdullah 6al3een

Musaab:
Allah
Abdullah a5o Alia?
Ya 7beela 9ar ysoug?

Judy:
Eeh shayf
El3yal kbrt

Musaab:
Eeh wallah

Judy:
Musaab I've been thinking about it 

Musaab:
Wsho?

Judy:
Enk btrou7 3nd 9deegatk w mjtm3een

Musaab:
Shd3wa
5ala9 la tz3leen nfsk
Wallah ma r7t wlani ray7lhum thani
❤️

Judy:
La
G9di ena 3adi
Wallah 9dg
Mub z3l
Etha 3zmtk mara thanya rou7 lhum
Tara 9dg ma 3ndi ay mushkela
Bs madri wsh feeni Allah yhdeeni 39bt
Ygali bmars 3'eerti 3leek

Musaab:
A7la mn y3'ar 3lay wallah
W etha enti ma 3'rti mn y3'eer?
Ya 76'i

Judy:
Wallah
Please go next time, w e3t4r mnhum

Musaab:
Ya 7lwk

Judy:
Wallah I have no problem with you making girl-friends
I mean hatha 6bee3i
W elmakan elli ent feeh 93b ma y9eer feh shay
3adi wallah

Musaab:
Ys3dli elmutfhmeen

Judy:
Bs lkl shay 7DOOOOUD!

Musaab:
Aye aye captain

Alia: "etrki jwalk ya zg, mn awl a7akeek!"

I smiled,

Alia: "wsh feek ttbosmeen?"

Me: "wsho ma afra7?" I laughed, 

A few months later in summer, we were back in Los Angeles. All of our family gathered in Barton-G where I had my 5u6ba, or like to be specific; bs tlbees eldubl,

As Musaab said before, he might not be able to make it to Riyadh this summer, we decided that we wear our wedding bands in Los Angeles, then we can have our Milka on his Christmas holiday. Nothing else, we just had a little party in the restaurant and Musaab and I wore our wedding bands,

Alia: "mn bagi ma a54 cake?"

Saud: "ana bs 36eeni shway mn elcotton candy"

The waiter came,

Waiter: "hello, how is everything?"

Musaab: "everything is perfect!"

He looked at me and smiled,

Waiter: "aww, is she your wife?

Musaab: "not officially, but she will soon be" he rubbed on my shoulder and smiled, I turned red,

Me: "haw Musaab shfeek mt7ms, ast7i gdam ahlna" I whispered,

The waiter smiled, picked up some of the empty plates and left,

Musaab: "ya jama3a, ana w Judy mub raj3een m3kum, bn6l3 bl7alna w nrj3 b3deen"

Mama: "ween t6l3oun elsa3a 12:30, 5louha bukra a7sn e6l3u mn el9b7 w erj3u wgt ma tboun"

Uncle Fahad: "5lhum ystansoun wsh 3leek mnhum?" he laughed, "rou7u rou7u Allah ystr 3leekum"

Musaab got up, held my hand and pushed me towards him,

Musaab: "yallah famanillah!"

He smiled and we both walked out,

Me: "ween bnrou7?"

Musaab: "bnrou7 makan"

Me: "6yb elsyara wara tara" I laughed,

Musaab: "eeh adri, bnmshi ma r7 na5th elsyara, mafi parking hnak bnbtlsh feeha"

Me: "w elmakan greeb?"

Musaab: "y3ni, 10 dgayg ketha"

Me: "6yb ween?"

Musaab: "jalsa ts2leen wajd!" he laughed,

Me: "Musaab!"

Musaab: "bnrou7 ngabl w7da"

I stopped,

Me: "la wallah? 3la bali btwdeeni makan 7lu njls bl7alna, btwdeeni beet w7da?!"

Musaab: "ana glt bnrou7 beet al7een?" he tried so hard to hide his laugh,

Me: "ween ngabl thal w7da elsa3a 1 bl leel 6yb?"

Musaab: "5la9 eskti w etha w9lna 3rfti"

I got pissed but followed him silently, about 8 minutes passed and we were still walking silently, he was holding my hands tight,

Me: "Musaab ma t3bt?"

Musaab: "hathana w9lna, bs ng63 elshar3 w shoufi elmakan hnak" he pointed at some bar,

Me: "mwdeeni bar!?"

Musaab: "restaurant w feeh bar"

Me: "6yb twna makleen Musaab"

Musaab: "ma t3rfeen tnt6'reen enti?"

We were in front of the bar at this point. He opened the door and we both got in,

Musaab: "Luciana! I made it!" he shouted,

Everyone in the bar/restaurant looked at us and I was more than embarrassed,

A very old woman was standing behind the bar counter raised her head and looked at Musaab. I guess she was Luciana,

Luciana: "made what?"

Musaab: "she said yes!" he held my hand and raised it very high to show my engagement ring off,

Luciana: "oh my God Mosab are you serious?!"

Musaab: "I'm very serious!" he laughed,

We both walked closer to the counter,

Musaab: "ejlsi"

I sat down and Musaab sat next to me,

Luciana: "I'm very happy for the both of you Mosab!"

Musaab smiled,

Luciana: "Judy looks more beautiful in real life!"

Me: "you know my name?" I was surprised, "wait, and how I look like too?"

Luciana laughed: "I know a lot! Mosab told me everything!"

I looked at Musaab and smiled,

Musaab: "btkb el3asha el3jouz!" he laughed,

 I looked back at Luciana,

Me: "really?" I smiled, "what did he tell you?"

Luciana: "I know that you guys are cousins! I've always told him to confess but he always said that it's too complicated and that I won't understand!"

I laughed,

Luciana: "he showed me pictures and videos of you guys!"

Me: "what else?"

Luciana: "oh he once came in very disappointed! He said that you rejected him!"

Me: "I never did, I just told him that he's like my brother!"

Luciana: "yeah, that!"

I looked at Musaab,

Me: "mara t6'7k Musaab, ma tw83tk ketha!" I laughed,

Musaab: "kli zg!" he laughed,

He pulled me closer to him and made me lay on his chest while sitting,

Luciana smiled: "you are very lucky Mosab! She is beautiful!"

Musaab laughed: "she is the lucky one"

Me: "agoul kl zg bs" I laughed,

Musaab: "haw, twkleen rjlk tbn?"

Me: "ana adri 3nk, tkfa gouli m76'ou6'a bwsho? Ella mgrouda" we were both joking,

Musaab laughed: "Allah ysam7k"

Luciana: "talk in English so I can understand! I feel so stupid!"


We talked with Luciana for 10 more minutes then excused ourselves to leave,

Musaab: "tdreen ena 3ndhom salmon burger ys6l?

Me: "9dg? Ybeelna nji njrba byoum ajal"

Musaab: "eeh lazm!"


//
HI!
I. MISSED. EVERY. SINGLE. THING. ABOUT. BLOGGING.
I. MISSED. YOU.
I. MISSED. ALL. OF. YOU.
I'm so so so sorry for everything, I know I dissappeared for some long ass time, and I might dissapear again after this chapter, but I'll hopefully end the story before summer ends.
I love you.
<3

5 comments:

  1. Aww i really really really like the chapter, please continue pls i miss youu and your blog a lotss❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How lovely of you! I just posted, hope you like it. xox

      Delete
  2. ������������

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plz don’t stop it’s such a nice story, and when is ur next post ?

    ReplyDelete