Thursday, March 23, 2017

Calm Before the Storm: Chapter 4.


Previously:

Me: "shukran, ma abi sha7n, 7ta jwali ma abeeh"

I hopped off the car before he would answer. I slammed the door shut behind me and hopped in the backseat,

Me: "5li Jana tjls gdam" I calmly said while my tears were falling from my eyes,

Musaab calmly started driving and we were in front of Amwaj's entrance. He called Jana to come, she did and hopped in.

I was silent during our ride to Al-Seef. Looking out the window and quietly crying. I suddenly started having flashbacks of Musaab and I and cried even more. I couldn't stop. Nasser came into my mind and I felt like vomiting. I was feeling more into Musaab than Nasser, even though he was so harsh to me and such an asshole rude dude. But I feel sad for losing Musaab more than losing Nasser. My heart aches everytime I remember that Musaab hates me. Maybe because I was the one who did him wrong, while Nasser was the one who did me wrong. I feel sorry for the both of them.

We finally reached Al-Seef so I quickly wiped my tears and hopped off the car. I walked away not waiting for Musaab and Jana, then remembered that I don't have a phone so I stopped, waited for them to reach my point and we walked in together.

I was silent the whole time. They all were like "oh Judy wsh feek mnafsa?" and I couldn't wait to get back home.

We were finally back home at around 12 AM. I left my phone in Musaab's car and didn't bother to take it back. I mean, Nasser is gone. I'll see my friends tomorrow at school. I live with my family under the same roof. Why would I need my phone?

I took a quick shower, changed into my pjs and laid on my bed. I opened my MacBook since I got really bored. I opened Twitter via Safari and read some tweets on my timeline.

I tweeted:
"Should've known your love was a game"

Musaab liked it, and I felt like slapping him in the face,

I refreshed my timeline and found Musaab tweet: 
"Poor girl got played like an Xbox"

Oh well, that was rude.

I refreshed the webpage once again and found a DM notification. Nasser,

@NasserAlX:
Lw sma7ti ntfaham
Leesh ma trdeen 3la jwalk?

@JudyAlX:
Mu ma3ay

@NasserAlX:
Weena?

@JudyAlX:
L76'a wsh d5lk a9ln?
Nasser e7trm kramtk w la t7akeeni

@NasserAlX:
Ast3'frallah
Judy, rdi 3la telephone baitkom
El7een

@JudyAlX:
La tdg, don't even bother.

@NasserAlX:
Aw3dk etha rdeeti 3lay hl mara ma tsm3een mni shay, bs rdi, ntfahm
A5r mara

@JudyAlX:
Fine
3ndk 10 minutes bs

Don't blame me, but I really wanted to hear his explanation, even though I knew he doesn't have one. I wanted to know what he was going to say. I'm never ever forgiving him, but I wanted to listen to his voice one more last time. I hit my head hard as I thought: "he was with a freaking girl a few hours ago and I am going to let him explain? I can be really stupid sometimes."

I calmly went downstairs and told Nasser to call and I picked it up quickly before anyone hears it.

Nasser: "alo"

His tone was so smooth that I could listen to it for hours. I hated letting him go but I'm never going back. Nasser is such an asshole and I hate him for breaking my heart. I know I sound like a psychopath, but.. You don't blame me, do you? My feelings are so mixed and I wish I can simply turn them off. I know I'm going to suffer so much.

Me: "alo"

Nasser: "kaifk?"

Me: "kwaysa" I said in a cold tone.

Nasser: "Judy, ma abi alf w adour, w bnfs elwgt madri kaif ashr7 lk, l2na m3gd elw6'3 marra, shoufi y3ni tara eli shfteeh elyom mu nfs eli kan bbalk"

Me: "la wallah?"

Nasser: "Judy 8smbellah en mabeni w benha ella chats, w shwyt..."

Me: "shwyt wsho? A9ln lw enk mu mswi shay 3'l6 ma kan k4bt" I laughed, "bl dewanya ajal?"

Nasser: "5leeni a5l9 klami 6yb, aw3dk bgoul lk kl shay"

Me: "shwyt wsho?" I repeated.

Nasser: "shwyt 6l3at"

Me: "tshoufha gleel?"

Nasser: "Judy"

Me: "twg3t 3ndk tbreer a7sn, 9dg this proved how pathetic you are"

Nasser: "Allah y3afeek Judy bs a5l9 klami"

Me: "ma abi mnk shay 5la9, kl eli abeeh shay wa7d bs"

Nasser: "ay shay 3shan tsam7eeni, w ana aw3dk eni ma a3eedha abd w ag63ha m3ha wla 3ad ashouf wjhha"

Me: "abeek tms7 rgmi, w kl shay y59ni, w ma trj3 tklmni, abd"

Nasser: "wsho?"

Me: "you heard me" I took a breath, "ent w3dtni enk ma trj3 tklmni b3d ma tbrr li, w a6'nk brrt li w abd ma kan mu8n3, flw sm7t 5lk gd klmtk"

He remained silent for a moment, he took a deep breath and we were silent for 10 seconds.

Nasser: "ana asf 3la kl shay, sam7eeni"

Judy: "Allah ysam7k"

I hung up before he could answer. I know I acted like a strong woman who doesn't care about her boyfriend's betrayal to her, but deep inside, I was dying. My eyes weren't tearing but my heart was. I came off strong but deep inside, I was the weakest. I just hate showing it to people. My feelings, they hardly come out of me since I'm really bad at expressing my feelings. I felt my heart ache so bad. I just realized that Nasser never loved me.

I went back upstairs to my room and slammed the door shut. It was about 3 in the morning and I have school in less than 4 hours. Great. I was super excited for this weekend last week, but it turned out to be the worst in my whole life.

I replayed everything that happened in my miserable weekend and started crying all over again. Flashbacks were killing me. Flashbacks of me and Musaab, Nasser, and how happy my life was.

Look at me now. A desperate girl who just lost her two favorite persons in a weekend that was supposed to be fun.

My mom woke me up the next morning at around 6:30,

Mama: "yallah Judy la t6fsheeni"

Me: "yuma mabi arou7 elmdrsa"

Mama: "laish?"

Me: "t3bana wallah ma nmt ella elsa3a 4:30"

Mama: "laish inshallah?"

Me: "a9ln rj3na 1 w 3la ma jani elnom, yuma wallah jsmi mksr bmout"

Mama: "elli yray7k, bs goumi 9li elfajr 3la elagal"

Me: "6yb"

She left, I got up to pray and then went back to sleep.

I woke up at around 10 AM, I did my business and changed. I had nothing to do, so I opened my MacBook and watched a movie.

Later at 7 PM, our house's bell rang, I went to check who it was by the intercom. It was Musaab. My heart skipped a beat once I saw his face, I've never seen him this serious before.

Me: "tbi Faisal?" I calmly asked in a low voice.

Musaab: "la, e6l3eeli enti, bsr3a bs" he said not looking at the camera.

This isn't going so well, is it?

Me: "6ayb"

I went to the outdoor and opened it for him, he was texting, but as soon as the door opened, he raised his face and took a deep breath.

Musaab: "jay bs 3shan a36eek shay"

Me: "wsho?"

He pulled a phone out of his pocket,

Musaab: "mntb bazr 3shan yns7b jwalk, 3umrk 18 w Allah 36ak 3gl 3shan tfrgeen been el3'l6 w el97 w atwg3 klami wa6'7"

He handed me the phone,

Musaab: "w bala glt adb mara thanya"

He left without waiting for my response and I closed the door behind him.

That was too harsh, Musaab.

Too too harsh.

I got in and charged my phone.

My phone finally started dinging, 73 missed calls from Nasser. 3 missed calls from Esraa, and lots of of WhatsApp messages.

I ignored all of Nasser's phone calls, left his WhatsApp messages from yesterday on read, and directly checked Musaab's last seen.

Don't ask, I was just too curious. He was online.

I waited for him to say something, an apology for being rude maybe? But he went offline so I re-called Esraa.

Esraa: "Allah ya5th ebleesk ya zga 5ft 9ar feek shay!"

Me: "jwali ma kan ma3ay"

Esraa: "wein kan, w laish 3'ayba?"

Me: "lazm agoul lk wsh 9ar"

Esraa: "9ar shay y3ni?"

Me: "ohoo" I sarcastically said, "9art ashya2 mu shay wa7d bs!"

Esraa: "5r3teeni trak, zaina wla shaina?"

Me: "ashyn mn elshaina 7mdellah bs"

Esraa: "la t5wfeeni sh9ar?"

Me: "engf6t"

Esraa: "engf6ti?" her tone changed, "3la wsho w mn meen a9ln?"

Me: "eni 6l3t m3 Nasser"

Esraa: "wsho?" she stopped for a second, "mn jdk?"

Me: "wallah"

Esraa: "omk?"

Me: "la"

Esraa: "Faisal?!"

Judy: "la"

Esraa: "yarab mu Khalid!"

Me: "mu Khalid"

Esraa: "mst7eel obouk, ma ydri 3nk"

Me: "eeh mu obouy, Musaab"

Esraa: "tmz7een?"

Me: "ll2saf la2"

I told her what happened but without details because it was a phone call so she told me that she will come over in less than 15 minutes to know everything.

I opened the door for her when she arrived and we went to my room.

Esraa: "l76'a Musaab s7b jwalk?"

Me: "la, bs ana eli 36aita eljwal yom kna b Bahrain, rma 3ly elsha7n w gali yallah 7akeeh elplayer 7gk shay zy k4a w he whispered r5ee9a 3la asas ma sm3ta"

Esraa: "a7!"

A tear fell from my eyes,

Me: "6'ayg 9dri Esraa"

Esraa: "mn wsho bs?" she side hugged me,

Me: "mn kl shay! Kl shay 9ar fj2a bsr3a wara b39' ma knt mst3da a5srhm elethneen"

Esraa: "Nasser elzg el7mdellah ena 6l3 mn 7yatk b3d ma byn 3la 7geegta, mswi feeha y7bk w y3'ar 3laik w ho l3ab, abdn la tt7sfeen 7mdellah drs w t3lmti mna"

Me: "mu mt7asfa 3la Nasser gd mani mt7sfa 3la Musaab"

Esraa: "bsee6a Musaab, 9dgeeni klha km youm w byr6'a"

Me: "la, ma atwg3 abdan"

Esraa: "wsh d3wa fkri feeha, trah your cousin awal shay y3ni bljm3at 3'9bn 3nkum ttlagon w 3'er k4a, agrb wa7d lk mn ahlk y3ni mar7 yglb 3laik"

Me: "ngfl 3la elsalfa a7sn"

I know Musaab more than anyone else does, and even more than Alia, and it breaks my heart to know that he'll never be the same with me, ever. I know him.

She left half an hour later, and I went to the living room.

Mama: "jabk Allah, enti kl shay 7g zwaj Khalid jahz 3ndk?"

Me: "eeh, bs nag9ni k3b"

Mama: "wsh tnt6'reen 6yb? Elzwaj elweekend eljay ya fr7ti feek yom jbtk!"

Me: "haw mama feeh wgt, brou7 bukra ashtri ay heels 7lween"

Mama: "eeh inshallah tlageen b3d, thogk enti 93b"

I agree, I am so picky.

A week later, I was getting ready for Khalid (my eldest brother)'s wedding. The makeup artist was doing my make up as I suddenly thought of Musaab, I haven't heard of him since last week, and it's killing me. I at least want to know what's going on in his life. Then Nasser popped in my head as I shed a tear. I miss him yet I hate what he did to me. He is a liar. It truly hurts everytime his name crosses my mind, and I still cry every night before going to sleep, the idea of us not together kills me everytime I remember. I feel so lifeless without him. He was my all-day-everyday.

The Makeup Artist: "wsh feek dm3ti Allah yhdeek"

Me: "shay d5l b3aini shakla, y7rg" I lied,

The Makeup Artist: "e5trb your makeup, l76'a a3dla lk"

She fixed it to me and I tried my best not to let a tear fall from my eyes again, I badly wanted to get the both of Nasser and Musaab out of my mind.

When she was finally done, I went to get dressed and wear my jewelries. I already had my hair done, and it was around 8 PM.

We finally got into the 8a3a, where the wedding was and started preparing, only close relatives were there.

Guests started to come and the 8a3a became crowded already,

Haifa: "Allah wsh thal zeen?"

Me: "shklk ma shfti elmraya, enti elzeen klh wallah"

Haifa: "t3ali 5l nt9wr"

Me: "eeh yallah w ersleeli eyaha klha b3deen"

Haifa: "okay"

She took her phone out of her purse and opened Snapchat, she took a couple of selfies and videos.

Me: "ersleeli 3shan a76ha ana b3d"

Haifa: "yallah bs dgeega"

She said while texting,

Om Musaab: "Haifa, t3ali yuma shway" she called her from the in-front of us.

Haifa: "6yb"

She got up obeying her mother's order,

Haifa: "shoufi 76ait'hum story klhum bs bsr3a ems7i eli mu 7lween gbl ma yshoufhm a7d"

Me: "okay"

She handed me her phone and walked away, I took a quick look on her Snapchat story and checked who viewed it, Musaab's username was the first. My heart beats raced as I flipped the screen to the left to see if he left a comment on her snaps. His name was the first to appear in the chats, he left her reply on read 59 seconds ago.

Curiousity killed me and I couldn't not open the chat,

He shared the first picture Haifa posted with a caption,

Musaab:
Hathi Judy?

Haifa:
Eeh haw

Musaab:
Ma 3rft'ha

Haifa:
Eeh 6al3a zy elgmr mashallah gltlha

I scrolled down to read his answer but he just left her on read. I saw Haifa coming so I quickly deleted a random video from her story.


//
I hope you guys liked the chapter.
Kindly send me your thoughts on Twitter DMs, or Ask.fm!

2 comments: