Sunday, June 11, 2017

Calm Before the Storm: Chapter 16.


Previously:

Judy:
3la asas ma adri enk btwafgeen 3la Ali?

Esraa:
Wsh y6'mnk

Judy:
E7sas el om

I felt a very tall figure standing in front of me, I raised my head up and it was Musaab, his eyes sparkled once our eyes met and my heartbeats started racing. He looked so grown up, he has grown a beard and his facial features suddenly looked so different. I looked down at his body and it was much fitter than how I remember it was.

Musaab: "shlounik?" he asked not showing any facial expressions,

Judy: "b5eer, um... 7-7mdellah 3ala slamtk"

Musaab: "Allah ysalmk"

He calmly replied and then sat next to me. I immediately locked my phone and placed it on the couch next to me.

Uncle Essam: "ha yuba Musaab shswait bl finals? Shft your GPA wla la?"

Musaab: "wallah ma b3d shykt bs inshallah ena zeen"

Aunt Yasmine: "eeh shd 7eelk w t5rj bdri 3shan n56b lk w nfr7 feek!"

Musaab laughed: "ween, bdri twni 3l elzwaj"

Uncle Fahad raised his eyebrows: "knt bathrni tbi ttzwj tnkr?"

Musaab: "3'yrt r2yi" he chuckled,

Alia: "Judy goumi ma3ay"

Me: "ween?"

Alia: "abeek shway"

She got up and went upstairs. I followed her,

Me: "hala"

Alia: "wsh feek enti w Musaab?"

Me: "wsh feena? Ma 9ar shay jdeed"

Alia: "la tk4been mbyn kl shay"

Me: "wsho kl shay?"

Alia: "mbyn 9ar shay ma astahbl m3k!"

Me: "madri shagoul lk y5ti"

Alia: "gouli"

Me: "he loves me"

Alia: "wsho? Shdrak?"

Me: "gali"

Alia: "mta?"

Me: "mn shahr w shway yimken, 7akani FaceTime"

Alia: "w laish ana twni adri?"

Me: "ma glt l a7d, 7ta ho ma gltla shay mn 4ak elyoum w ana safhta"

Alia: "7ram 3leek!"

Me: "wsh eli 7ram 3lay ma a7ba Alia!"

Alia: "3ad hathi 93b a9dgha gouleha l3'eeri" she chuckled,

Me: "wsh g9dk?"

Alia: "ma adri enk t7beena y3ni?"

Me: "eeh ma a7ba, haw!"

Alia: "6reegt klamk 3na, su2alk 3na kl ma 9ar shay, yom tshofeena, mbyn mn 3younk a9lan" she smiled,

Me: "la tbal3'een, I just miss him"

Alia: "I miss him too, bs ma aswi nfs elli tsweena Judy enti t7beena"

Me: "w3 w3 Alia t5yleeni m3ah!"

Alia: "you guys would make a great couple!"

Me: "ma a7s"

Alia: "ana a7s"

Me: "e7sask lnfsk Allah y3afeek"

Alia laughed: "eeh nshouf inshallah"

I smiled: "eshtgt lk"

Alia: "w enti akthar, a7s abd ma 9rt ashoufk"

Me: "tstahbleen 7ta ana marra! Ybeelna 6l3a a7s!"

Aunt Yasmine: "ALIA!" she shouted from downstairs,

Alia: "HALA YUMA!" she shouted back,

Aunt Yasmine: "ENZLI ENTI W JUDY EL3'ADA!"

We both went downstairs and Alia sat down before I did, I went to wash my hands in the outer sink, the bathroom's door was locked so I figured someone was in there. I dried my hands and was about to go to the dining room but the bathroom's door opened and Musaab came out,

Musaab: "Judy"

Me: "n3m"

Musaab: "6'rouri a7akeek"

Me: "magdr al7een 5alti tnadeeni mn awal, 5lha b3deen"

I quickly left before he says anything and went to the dining room,

Uncle Essam: "Judy Allah y3afeek damk wagfa e6l3i elbackyard shoufi Omar, d5leeh lw sm7ti w skri bab elmsb7 a5af yrou7la"

Me: "haw Omar barra bdoun his nanny?"

Omar is Uncle Essam's 6 year old son and I know he isn't that young to go out with his nanny, but he's always hyperactive and takes a lot of risks. I quickly went to the backyard and saw Omar trying to open one of the storage doors.

Me: "3amouri! Let's go inside baba is waiting for you!"

Omar: "ma abi, I want to play!"

Me: "you don't want to have lunch?"

Omar: "I ate bl beet I'm not hungry"

Me: "zeen this is the storage door, leesh tbi tft7a?"

"Judy" someone called my name, and I turned around to check who it was, Musaab,

Musaab: "mb bzareen 7na 3shan ajls al7g wrak w tt'hrbeen mni! Agoul lk lazm a7ki m3k!"

Me: "t7s ena al7een wgt munasib?"

Musaab: "yom a7akeek WhatsApp trdeen ajal"

Omar: "Musaab you're so scary when you're serious"

Musaab: "I'm never scary!" he squatted to be on the same level Omar is in, "w b3deen ana twni raj3, ma tbi tgouli 7mdellah 3la elsalama?"

Omar: "el7mdellah 3la elsalama" he hugged him,

Musaab grabbed his cheek and kissed him. I smiled at how sweet he acted,

Me: "d5la m3ak please"

I went back in and sat next to Alia and we had lunch,

Musaab: "eeh 97 yuba ween Haifa?"

Uncle Fahad: "Haifa kant msafra m3 Ahmed w ams rj3t bl leel w mksla tji l2nha t3bana, bs klmtni agoul lkm enha tbeekum tzorounha bukra b beet'ha"

Ahmed is Haifa's husband,

Aunt Yasmeen: "bs 7na?"

Uncle Fahad: "eeh inshallah, w galt btrsl lkum b group el WhatsApp 7gna bs shklha nst wla ma b3d arslt"

Nothing so important happened later. We all went back home and Musaab WhatsApped me,

Musaab:
Judy
Ma wdk ntfahm?

Judy:
Ntfahm b wsho?
A6'n klami kan wa6'7

Musaab:
Bs klami ma kan wa6'7 bl nsba lk
W abi afhmk 97 ma abeek tfkreen bnfs el6reega elli fkrti feeha
Are you free this Sunday?

Judy:
3ndi final

Musaab:
Oh eeh 97
Km bagelk?

Judy:
1

Musaab:
Zeen Monday?

Judy:
I have plans

He called me. I hesitated before picking up but then I did,

Musaab: "mnjd 3ndk plans wla tt'hrbeen Judy?"

Me: "you should've WhatsApped me, shda3wa call?"

Musaab: "l2ni I'm serious Judy a7ar ma 3ndi w abrad ma 3ndk ya leet t7seen shway!"

Me: "ent mu knt nawi t56b? Leesh ma 56bt w fkaitna mn 5rabee6k?"

Musaab: "ay 56ba w ay 5rabee6!?"

Me: "gayl l Faisal enk tbi ttzwj w trou7 tdrs b America m3ha!"

Musaab: "w kl shay yngal 76'rtk t9dgeena? Ma 3ndk shay esma 7s fukaha? W shjab el6ari al7een a9ln?"

Judy: "madri 3nk la tjls t5rb6 foug rasi agoul lk ent a5ouy!"

Musaab: "abi a56bk"

Me: "n3m!?"

Musaab: "wdi atgdm lk, w abi rayk"

Me: "ttgdm li leesh?"

Musaab took a deep breath: "la 7oul!"

Me: "awal shay la t39b 3shan agdr atfahm m3k!"

Musaab: "9arli shahrain katmha la tloumeni"

Me: "katm wsho?"

Musaab: "mta fa6'ya?"

Me: "umm, el5mees"

Musaab: "zeen, agdr amrk?"

Me: "ween nrou7?"

Musaab: "ma b3d 8rrt bs abi makan rayg ntfahm feeh, mumkn?"

Me: "fine" I rolled my eyes,

Musaab: "ma glteeli elsa3a km ajeek?"

Me: "la please la tmrni, bji m3 Raju"

Musaab: "elli yray7k"

Me: "dgeega"

I put him on hold as my stomach hurt so bad. I quickly ran to the bathroom and vomited. I coughed twice then washed up.

Musaab: "alo?"

Me: "eeh m3ak"

Musaab: "wsh feeh 9outk?"

I cleared my throat,

Me: "shfeeh?"

Musaab: "ana as2lk"

Me: "wla shay bs t3bana shway madri"

Musaab: "t3bana mn wsho?"

Me: "wla shay Musaab 5la9"

Musaab: "etha t7seen elt3b shad 3leek rou7i el6beeb wla tst'hwneen"

Me: "inshallah, feeh shay thani tbi tgoula?"

Musaab: "slamtk, w 6mneeni 3leek"

Me: "inshallah, bye"

Musaab: "m3 elslama"

He hung up and I touched my stomach again. I pressed on it hard and I felt like dying. I wanted to ignore the pain so I brushed my teeth and tried to sleep.

I woke up the next day feeling extra tired. My stomach was hurting me like a motherfu**er. I was about to get up but my mom barged in,

Mama: "Judy elsa3a 3!"


//
Please send me your feedback!

1 comment:

  1. y7mssssss please nzle elother chapter soon lol

    ReplyDelete